Monday, September 22, 2008

THANKS


My name is Kathy. I live in "The Sunshine State" we moved here from NJ 2 years ago.

I have 3 daughters all married with children. They have made me the Grandmother of 10

grandchildren who I love sooo much.

My husband's name is Bill we've been married for 44 years and both agree that staying married through good times and through bad is certainly worth it.

We are having so much fun being retired.
Oops I forgot we have a dog named Murphy (10 years old)
My daughter introduced me to blogging sometimes I wonder if she regrets it :)

Hi to all !! My email address is samwitt@aol.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! I'm a fellow team member and we'll be "seeing" each other around. I'm going to check out your other blog, too. :-)

simplynotso said...

I think you must have some pretty great offspring and you look so adventurous, Happy "birth" your third child day!xoxoxo

Far From Perfect said...

Hi Kathy-We might be the seniors of this group! See ya later.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Great to meet another Floridian!

And I am pretty sure that your grandchildren love spending time with their "fun" grandma and grandpa!

Jaina said...

Hi Kathy, nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to working on this new project with you. :)

Caffeine Court said...

One more thing about Kate...she's my mom~


(Hey Kate-Where were you on Saturday when I had strep?)

Love you.