Monday, September 22, 2008

Hi everyone!

My name is Sarah. I am the SAHM of 4, living smack dab in the middle of the US. (I am originally from Southern Illinois, Mrs. D.) Before I gave it all up for the glamour of motherhood, I was a bank auditor, so I can be a tiny bit anal about things.

I am the rarest of birds, a somewhat liberal Catholic. That sounds crazy,huh? I am conservative where my own family is concerned (our children even attend parochial school), but liberal regarding what I think other people's choices should be! My everyday blog is The Chic Chauffeur.

My husband and I have been married 16 years. We are looking forward to the days when we can hang out on the weekends, sipping wine at outdoor cafes. But for now, with our kids being age 13 down to 6, (2 boys and 2 girls) our days are filled with chauffeuring, coaching and parenting! Although I am short on time, I am long on opinions, so I can't wait to see what gets thrown out here on Collage!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Southern Il?!!?? Me, too! And for the rest of you, yes, southern IL is definitely a different place than just IL. (B/C we are nowhere near Chicago where all the tax dollars go and decisions are made.) Nice to meet you!

simplynotso said...

Liberal Catholic here too!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Well goodness...my husband is from Southern Illinois too!

Jaina said...

Hi Sarah! Looking forward to heading over to your everyday blog. I at least have the Catholic part in common, though maybe not the liberal part. (depends on the issue) Should be great to get a similar but different opinion on things. :)