Friday, September 26, 2008





Here it goes......

:) My children laughing
:) Listening to my husband laugh so hard at something on T.V. after he has had a stressful day at work
:) Reading my sister's blog
:) Snuggling up on the couch with my family
:) Hearing my parents and sisters call me on my birthday and singing
:) watching my husband dance with our dogs
:) All of my nieces and nephews
:) Seeing all 4 of our children together in one place
:) My friends
:) Getting comments on my new blog
:) Peace on Earth

Have a HAPPY Day!!!!

2 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Laughter does help the world go round...whether it is yours or your loved ones...

Caffeine Court said...

I've never seen your husband dance with the dogs. He'd better do it next time I'm there.

You make me happy too, which is why you had better get up here in October. NO EXCUSES.