Thursday, September 25, 2008

Aside from the obvious

I have a great life. My husband and two wonderful daughters make me happy in everything they do. I have so many friends who either do not have a special someone to share their life with, or are yearning to have children of their own, that I have to find beauty even in the faults of my family. Aside from that, I found happiness in some alone time this morning. My husband packed my daughter's lunch, he took them to school. I drank a Vanilla Coke, read the paper, and finished an episode of America's Next Top Model, all in the peace and quiet of my house. That made me very happy.

2 comments:

Caffeine Court said...

That sounds wonderful. And you just reminded me that I haven't had my morning Diet Coke yet!!

Anonymous said...

That would make me happy too! Only I'd have a Diet Coke;) LOL