Monday, September 22, 2008

Ready to Post One For the Team!


Hello Blogland!!

I'm so excited! I'm Mrs. D and thrilled to be included as a contributor for Collage. (Sweet name, btw!)




Here's a little background on me:

I'm 29, married, and the mother to a hilarious 5 year old boy. He just started kindergarten and I just started back to work as a result. My job is as a reading program assistant at our elementary school. I love the job and it is great to be able to "go to school" with my son. I consider myself very lucky.

We live in a smalltown in a rural area in Illinois, surrounded by corn and soybeans. I am a Southern Baptist, and am slightly more conservative than liberal. I don't consider myself Republican or Democrat, I just follow the issues and my heart.

We lead a simple life, not Amish simple, but we aren't the Lohans, either. lol. I have a weird, sarcastic sense of humor. I looooove cats, especially my own. I love to bake. Neurotic, over analytical, and smart assed would be good words to describe me. I'd be George if I were a Seinfeld character and I'd be Monica if I were a Friends character. lol.

I love blogging and am excited to see what will be on tap for those of us at Collage. You can find out more about me on my other blog www.dashofcrazy.blogspot.com.

5 comments:

Moe Wanchuk said...

I'd be Kramer...well...actually....Newman

simplynotso said...

Great to be a part of this together!!!

The Chic Chauffeur said...

Glad to see another Illinois girl!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

While I am not a Southern Illinois girl, I did marry a Southern Illinois boy.

I also have a 5 year old who just started Kindergarten. What an adventure...

Jaina said...

Oh I love Monica on Friends. I just love Friends. I'm super excited to get to know you better. :)