Monday, September 22, 2008

Pleased To Meet You!

Hey, all. I'm Jenn, mom to two girls (ages 8 & God-help-me 11,). Along with my husband and two cats, we all live in Maine. By choice, which seems to freak a lot of people out. Seven years ago, we picked up and moved out here from Arizona, essentially swapping out desert sandstorms for blizzards. We've never regretted it, although I do confess that I occasionally miss good Mexican food and 70 degree January days.

I'm a former high school teacher turned SAHM. Now that my kids are elementary age, and I probably should get a job, I've decided to try my hand at writing a novel. (Seriously, I'll do about anything to keep from going back to work).

I also love photography, shopping, travel, reading, and I'm a complete movie whore. I'll watch just about anything. Unless it's about football, which I am completely incapable of understanding. I've tried. It ain't happening.

I think this is an awesome idea that Jill has come up with, and I can't wait to read everyone else's introductions!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you, Jenn, I'll be seeing you around the blog! I've got to check out your other blog, too.

jenn said...

My other blog is a private one that I mostly set up to fill the grandparents in on my kids' activities. It's mostly just photography & family stuff.

I'm happy to share, though. Just email me at jenn@arnola.com if anyone would like an invite to read it!

Far From Perfect said...

Hi Jenn, Love love Maine. Are daughter went to camp there this summer. We try to get there once a year. I would move there in a heart beat. Glad to meet you.

Jaina said...

Hi Jenn, nice to meet you. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, I'm really excited for this new blog project. :)

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Looking forward to spending more time with you and the rest of this wonderful group of fun ladies.

If you don't mind, could I also get an invite?

jenn said...

Sure, Scarlett, I'm happy to send you one. I'll need your email address, so either post it here or send it to me - jenn@arnola.com