Monday, September 22, 2008

Roll call!

I'm so glad that we have lots of interest in this new experiment!

To get the ball rolling, let's get to know each other.

I'm Jill, my other blog is Caffeine Court.

I'm mom to 2 girls ages 5 and 9. I've been married 10 years to my husband Brad.

We live in Central Jersey near the beach. I'm moderate in my political beliefs, and I was raised Catholic. I'm not sure what religion I am now, but I love reading books on Buddhism.

I'm a huge animal lover, we have 2 dogs and 1 cat. If my husband would let me have more and I could hire someone to clean out the litter box and pick up the poop in the backyard I would have 5 dogs.

Okay, enough babble. Let's find out who's on the team...

Please introduce yourself with a post!

6 comments:

Jaina said...

Do you want us to do this in the comments or in a new post?

simplynotso said...

I am Jill's sister. I am new to the blogging world and you can call me Joy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite Jill!! This is a great idea and I am thrilled to be a part of a blog team..

jenn said...

I'm having so much fun reading all the intros. Thanks for inviting us all to be a part of this, Jill.

Far From Perfect said...

Love the name.

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Can I just say that I am so excited about this opportunity. This might help me break out of my Mrs. Nice Mommy persona...