Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello bloggy friends!

Hi ladies! I am Petunia.
This is so interesting. We are all different, yet similar.

Like Joy, I have a 7 year old daughter and 2 stepsons.
Like Kate, I live in the sunshine state.
Like Mrs. D, I would totally be Monica if I were a character in Friends.
Like Jenn, I love photography, shopping, reading, and love movies. (I'm not really into TV. I know a lot of bloggers love their shows, but I just can't seem to have the time to follow a show. Movies are better because I can press play and pause according to MY schedule!!)
Like Jaina, I was born Catholic.
Like Jill, I am not sure what religion I am now!!

I just thought that it was cool that I could identify with each one of you in one way or another! :-)
My blog is Petunia In Paradise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you Petunia! I'll be visiting your blog soon to find out more. See ya!

simplynotso said...

What a great group!

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Hello fellow Floridian! Great to meet you and cannot wait to learn more!

Jaina said...

So nice to meet you Petunia, I'm really excited about our new blog. I can't wait to get to know everyone!