Friday, September 26, 2008

OK, I think I'm happy enough today to post this, LOL

I keep coming in here to post what makes me happy, but this darn backache seems to take over, and I forget that I am actually a very happy person, beneath the pain, LOL

I just pulled it out last week, and have been nursing it ever since, had a massage today and feel pretty good, so I figured today was a good day to talk about my happiness, LOL

What makes me happy?

*First and foremost, my children. Plain and simple, they are the reason I am happy. But with that being said, they are also the reason I am crazy, lol

*My husband. I have finally found someone to make me happy no matter how I feel that day, no matter how I look, no matter what. Period.

*My family in general. I'm very lucky & blessed to have such an awesome family.

*My friends. My husband has never really had tons of friends around him, claims he doesn't need them, but once we married and he realized I've got to have my friends, he realized WHY people need them, he even tells me how lucky I am to have them!

*Blogging. I am so glad I found blogging. I gotta thank my cousin, Robin, for turning me on to it, it's been a lifesaver at times!

*Tennis. GASP I actually found an exercise that I LOVE & ENJOY!

2 comments:

jenn said...

Sorry to hear about your back! I was laid up with a herniated disc last year - SUCKED big time.

Feel better!

Caffeine Court said...

Ah yes...blogging and tennis, two of my favorites way to pass the time.

Take care of that back.