Monday, September 22, 2008

Reporting In

Hi! I'm Jaina, my other blog is Looking Through the Lens

As of tomorrow I'll be 23. I recently graduated college, and am currently soaking up the sun in San Diego while working at the tech center for my alma mater. I love working with computers and spend WAY too much time online.

I was born and raised Catholic, and tend to be on conservative side of the political spectrum. I'm currently exploring and growing in my faith. It's a process, but one that I am enjoying and learning a lot about myself along the way.

Music is in my blood, I'm fairly certain it's genetic. I also love photography and enjoy experimenting with my digital camera. There's still a lot to learn, but I'm working at it. One of my other favorite things to occupy my time is crafting. Michael's is dangerous to my bank account. I love making things, not only is it fun but I also find it extremely therapeutic and relaxing.

I guess that's about it, I'm excited for this new blogging project. Let me know if you want to know anything else about me.

5 comments:

Caffeine Court said...

Same b-day as my little sis! Enjoy your special day.

Anonymous said...

Pleased to meet you Jaina! I've got to check out your other blog, too.

Jaina said...

Thanks Jill! Happy birthday to your sister as well!

Thanks Mrs. D, thanks for stopping by my other blog :)

Scarlet O'Kara said...

So many birthday around here...

Hope you had a great one and looking forward to spending more time with you and the rest of the group!

Jaina said...

Thank you Scarlet!