Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Simple Happy

My first post here! Hi all!

Is it too cliche to say family and friends make me the happiest? And in the end that is what I would want the answer to be. I'm divorced - 2 years now - and I used to often say that my ex would rather be right than happy. These are the relationships that need nurturing...seriously! I have teens! It's a never ending battle! But worth every minute.

All the personal accomplishments in the world mean nothing if I don't have them. They give me the warm fuzzies, the little adrenalin rush when I'm having fun with them. It's pretty simple for me. And I like it that way!

Linda

3 comments:

Scarlet O'Kara said...

That is so very true...

Caffeine Court said...

I'm with you. I love my girls more than words can say!

I hope I'll always have a great relationship with them, even in the teen years!

jenn said...

My FIL is like that - rather be right than happy. It can be so stressful being around people like that.