Monday, September 22, 2008

Senior Member

When did this happen???? The oldest of a group?

Hi, I'm Cyndy from Nebraska. I am not new to blog land, Quintessential Procrastinator which is my fun blog. Where I have meet some neat blog friends.
About me? I have 3 beautiful children who never stop to amazing me.My oldest daughter lives in San Diego and the middle son lives in Omaha and #3 daughter is stuck home with my husband & myself. Married to my husband for 15 years.

I work out of the home- I am a Mediator for the state. What I do mostly is help couples who are divorcing, who are in high conflict.I am traveling this week. Right now I'm in Valentine,NE, which is cowboy country.5 hours from my family, will be here 3 days.

Sorry to say I'm a conservative Republican- but very opened minded. Born & raised in the Presbyterian church.

Just got a new camera & wanting to learn about Photoshop... Love my bicycle and can do some amazing origami.

PS-this is the first time I've brought my lap top along and used wireless... who says you can't teach a old dog new stuff.
Looking forward to this new adventure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyndy! Nice to meet you! My Dad lived in Nebraska last year, Nebraska City to be specific, it's a pretty nice state. I'll be seeing you around the blog. :-)

Scarlet O'Kara said...

Great to read about you...and looking forward to learning more.

Congrats on taking the big step with the laptop and the wireless!

Jaina said...

Nice to meet you Cyndy! Why are you sorry about being a conservative Republican? Nothing wrong with that, especially since you have an open mind. ;)
Photoshop is fun, I'm definitely still learning the ins and outs of it.