Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Happy Place


Many things make me happy.

My son.....his hilarious quips and personality...when he uses his "bad guy" voice and goes right into pretend mode and assumes I am playing along with it....good morning kisses.....my huge fluffy kitty actually giving my the honor of being his seat.....doing fun stuff that brings out the kid in me.....a peaceful sunny day.....relaxing rainy days...my husband showing his soft side...free samples....kittens......compliments....knowing I mattered to someone....Fall....a moving church service.....buying groceries......loving....feeling loved....fresh snow and how quiet it is.....seeing someone I care about succeed......my family....raises....Christmas and Thanksgiving....Soft, fuzzy sweaters....Gain detergent.

A lot of things contribute to my "happiness", but most of all, I am satisfied with my lot in life and I think that is the key to happiness. Contentment.

1 comment:

Caffeine Court said...

It really is important to notice all those little things.

They truly are the things that make life great.