Sunday, October 5, 2008
Therapy Session: Anger Management
WOW! I certainly can feel the anger being released when reading these posts!
Don't you all feel so much lighter?
Okay, her I go(deep cleansing breath):
* Parents who think that is more important to WIN or BE THE BEST than being a good, honest person
* Ex wives who think that just because they moved on to someone else that the children should also leave their father behind
* People who disregard cones in the road or requests to not pass in the carpool line
* Those who think being gay is because something happened to you as a child and don't believe that you are who you are and accept it
* People who can only see black or white and never understand the grey area
* Ignorant people
* People who tell EVERYTHING to EVERYONE even if you specifically asked them not to
* Parents who do not teach their children respect for adults, responsibility, and also taking time to appreciate time at HOME, instead over scheduling them
* People who love to focus on something negative about you to make themselves feel better
I feel much brighter now that I let that all out:)
Have an anger free day!!!!