Saturday, October 11, 2008

Skin Deep

Thanks for all the great topic suggestions. We will get to each and every one of them. Since I have to start somewhere, I'm going to begin with Scarlet O'Kara's suggestion.


Would you consider plastic surgery, or have you already had plastic surgery? If so, which procedure and why?

To answer that question. No, I've never had plastic surgery. I've had Botox and I loved it. It really works great. Too bad it's so expensive or I would do it more often. I love that injectibles Restylane or Perlane are getting more and more affordable and I plan on doing more when the price comes down a little. My plan, Botox for my forehead and crows feet, and filler for my marionette lines. I have friends who go every few months and they look awesome!!!

As for actual surgery, I'm not going there, At least not now. Maybe when I'm 60 I'll get an eye lift. ONCE. I do NOT want to look like a freak.

I know tons of ladies with breast implants. Most of them love the results. Personally I would love to have a hot Playboy Bunny rack, but I'm not willing to go through the pain and expense it would require for me to have one. Luckily my husband doesn't want me to. If he asked me to do it, I'd feel pretty crappy.

How about you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree on the boobs. I'd love a perky, full rack, but I couldn't love them like they were my own. lol.

Caffeine Court said...

Oops I didn't proof enough before hitting publish. Time to correct my typos!!

Scarlet said...

I've only had my breast implants for 7 months and I hate them. I hate the way they feel, hurt, make me feel, I hate the unnatural look (like these), not being able to work out at the gym because of the pain! I've had two kids so I know what it's like to have small flappy boobs. I'm having my implants taken out within the next two months and I'm SO excited to get it over with! I love who I am and I care about my health, especially since breast cancer runs directly in my family, how would I feel if I had these implants and they missed something in a mammogram because of them and I wasn't able to be with my daughter's and to see their weddings or my grandchildren. It was the worst mistake I've ever made in my life, I thank God for my wonderful husband who supports me because some men would be absolute jerks about it!